Monthly Meetings are held on the third Wednesday of each month, 7:30 p.m., at:
Immanuel Congregational Church - 10 Woodland St, Hartford, CT 06105
From I-84 (East or West) to Hartford:
- Take Exit 46 (Sisson Avenue)
- Follow the ramp to the first traffic light
- Turn right on Sisson Avenue
- Proceed to the next major intersection, where Sisson ends at Farmington Avenue
- Take a right onto Farmington Avenue
- Follow Farmington Avenue to the next traffic light (Woodland Street)
- Make a left onto Woodland Street
(The Mark Twain Memorial is on your right; Immanuel is on your left)
Parking and Entrance
Parking is available in several locations around Immanuel:
- Semi-circle drive (an almost immediate right after you turn onto Woodland)
- Behind Town & County at 22 Woodland St. (except for Palm Sunday & Mother's Day)
- Lighted parking lot across the street (behind the Medical Building at 19 Woodland Street)
- On-street parking along Woodland Street
- Enter the meeting rooms or the church from the Woodland St. side, next to a sign that says "Offices/Meetings"
- Please ring the door bell.
- Wheelchair accessibility from the Woodland Street entrance.
- Restricted mobility parking in circular drive next to the church building (Woodland Street).
Alternate directions coming West on I-84 through Hartford:
- Take exit 47 ( Sigourney St.)
- Turn right at light at end of exit ramp onto Sigourney St.
- Go through four, close-together, lights.
- At the fourth light, turn left onto Farmington Ave. (Family Dollar store on far left corner)
- Turn right at fourth traffic light (opposite the Mark Twain House) onto Woodland St.
- The church is very large and you can't miss it.
Or, get your own directions from Yahoo! Maps